Services YouTube Banners [FREE]

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I saw the post and I want to tag onto the waiting list here. I tried, I really tried to make my banner for my channel but I am not graphics designer or artist. My banner idea I like but it looks no where near as professional as the banners you have as examples.

So if you ever find the time to design one for me pretty much using the same concept I have, I will really appreciate it. Plus as I grow in regards to subs and all, I will make a video with me acknowledging your work and recommending it to others.

Thank you very much for your time.

MSgtDiamond

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I was just wondering the font name used in the first example banner? Great banners! :D

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I saw the post and I want to tag onto the waiting list here. I tried, I really tried to make my banner for my channel but I am not graphics designer or artist. My banner idea I like but it looks no where near as professional as the banners you have as examples.

So if you ever find the time to design one for me pretty much using the same concept I have, I will really appreciate it. Plus as I grow in regards to subs and all, I will make a video with me acknowledging your work and recommending it to others.

Thank you very much for your time.
Sure:^)
And by same concept, I'm assuming you want me to make the background blue, purple text, and pictures around?
If so, can you tell me what games you want your pictures from? thank u[DOUBLEPOST=1480238373,1480238305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I was just wondering the font name used in the first example banner? Great banners! :D
I think the font's called Oswald, buuuut I might be wrong.
Also, thanks :^)

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes exactly!!! You pretty much got it. I do not know if it helps but the font I used is literally called "orange juice" lol. And as for the pictures that are on the sides; Fifa 17, Mafia 3 Battlefield 1, GTA 5, and maybe Watch Dogs 2 if you find the room.
Thank you very much for the help!!!

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hey Angel :)

Would it be possible for you to "design" a picture i will use in my next video ? It will be seen the whole video and should be simple, while saying "Get up. Get dressed. Get s**t done" Edit : yttalk **** the s**t, i would appreciate if you don´t :)
I think my script is good and it will probably become my most watched video, so i dont want to ruin it with a basic font.
So do your magic with the Text editing and a simple (maybe just plain white) background.
I would greatly appreciate that and link whatever social media you want and do your channel in the recommended bar on my channel.
thank you very much. if you need more infos, hit me up via private message or reply in this thread.

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Angel :)

Would it be possible for you to "design" a picture i will use in my next video ? It will be seen the whole video and should be simple, while saying "Get up. Get dressed. Get s**t done" Edit : yttalk **** the s**t, i would appreciate if you don´t :)
I think my script is good and it will probably become my most watched video, so i dont want to ruin it with a basic font.
So do your magic with the Text editing and a simple (maybe just plain white) background.
I would greatly appreciate that and link whatever social media you want and do your channel in the recommended bar on my channel.
thank you very much. if you need more infos, hit me up via private message or reply in this thread.
Yeah, sure. I'll try xD. When do you need it by?

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Mello Fello's Hey, sorry it took so long, but it's now officially finished.
I don't know if I got the look you wanted, but, uh, let's just hope I did xD
There's two versions with different fonts, I wasn't going to include the second one, but just in case you don't like the first...

1.jpg 2.jpg