Services YouTube Banners [FREE]

Skiner8

Reaction score
Hey! I just wanted to know if you're still making banners... If so, can I have one please? I want it to say "Zendio" and it can be in the style of Zac the Ripper's? Please and thank you!

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ur Trash please quit- kanashi
I'll block your computer[DOUBLEPOST=1484407484,1484407466][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I just wanted to know if you're still making banners... If so, can I have one please? I want it to say "Zendio" and it can be in the style of Zac the Ripper's? Please and thank you!
yeah, can you add me on skype?

rfletch11

Reaction score
Just curious as to if you still are making banners? Im looking to start making some videos and your banners look great!

Kosmog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Banners looks very good. I will probably contact you by Skype when I'll have a more clear idea about what my banner should contain.

Reactions: AngelAttack

PrimeSyndicate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, I'm actually REALLY surprised that you are offering such amazing art at literally no cost. If you have the time, could you maybe make me one? I'd like it to have a blue color theme in it, with some references to minecraft, gta v, gmod, and maybe some call of duty in there somewhere. I'll give you a shout out (not sure it'll do much since I have a small fan base), and I'll be sure to give you full credit. And, if you'd like, I will even make an entire video just to shout you out. If you do decide to give it a go, I sure do appreciate it! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love to see what you could do for my channel banner. I already have one up but it's not the best

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hya! I would love a banner if you still offer to make it!
I want it to be themed like lifestyle,beauty. oh and nerd-ish cause the name of my channel is Lara Knows! so that would be awesome!