chrispcgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
OMG THANKS XD
I - I won't say they look bad. They just don't look good. jk jk
Yeah, I'll make you one. I'm assuming you want the text Vango on it? xD
If you're still doing this I would love a new banner.

Something like yours or Pure Pandemonium, but with sharks & maybe pirates or pirate ships if you could.

The text would be just Chris Lance.

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not going to request one, just here to say the banners look absolutely fabulous, gorgeous, breathtaking. In short - Great job!

Hey!

I thought requesting to make banners for others would be a good idea, 'cause, y'know, it'd expand my knowledge of graphic design and I could possibly help someone out. maybe.
I'm not guaranteeing that they'll turn out good, of course. I'm clearly not an expert at this, but I guess you have nothing to lose.

This is free, obviously, so if you want one, which you probably don't, just comment down what you want written, what style and tell me if you have any logos or pictures that I could include.
In return, you would give me a shoutout of some sort, which could be adding my channel to your recommended box or a verbal thanks or just a link in a video or channel description to my YT.
Thanks! :^)

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@ZactheRipper Hey, okay. So here's your banner. There's one version with green glow and one with a white glow.
If you like them, you can use either. obviously. If you want me to change anything, just let me know :))

Z1.jpg
Z2.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1482678321,1482678216][/DOUBLEPOST]
hello thank you i would like it say gamenatic on it any colors would suit black, blue or red? or white! i would like it nice and clean for like a gaming channel have u got skype ?
ya i have skype. it's angelika.9991 if u, like, want to elaborate on the banner xD

Reactions: chrispcgaming

ZactheRipper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
@ZactheRipper Hey, okay. So here's your banner. There's one version with green glow and one with a white glow.
If you like them, you can use either. obviously. If you want me to change anything, just let me know :))

View attachment 39046
View attachment 39047[DOUBLEPOST=1482678321,1482678216][/DOUBLEPOST]
ya i have skype. it's angelika.9991 if u, like, want to elaborate on the banner xD
Those are beautiful thanks so much! Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays Ill be sure to shout out once I get a larger following. That is awesome and Im looking forward to more videos!

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Those are beautiful thanks so much! Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays Ill be sure to shout out once I get a larger following. That is awesome and Im looking forward to more videos!
I'm glad you like them, thanks xDD

Vango

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
OMG THANKS XD
I - I won't say they look bad. They just don't look good. jk jk
Yeah, I'll make you one. I'm assuming you want the text Vango on it? xD
Yeah, Vango's Ok xD. You earned a subscription from me, and I can tell that in the future, you'll become a graphic designer. I'll make sure to mention you as much as possible in my new videos, and try to give you multiple shoutouts :)

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Vango Okay. Don't judge me, but I have 3 final ones, 'cause I didn't know which one I liked the most.
I hope you like them :^)

Vango1.jpg Vango2.jpg Vango4.jpg

Reactions: chrispcgaming

Vango

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer