Services YouTube Banners - Expensive Look, Bargain Price!

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Toxic,

Could you help me put together a Guy Ritchie stylized intro ? I have attached a couple of pics for you to get the idea. But in order to get a better idea, you would need to search for (Guy Ritchie stylized titles - Film Riot) Essentially it is a very quick tutorial (3.20 tutorial starts) on how to get the effect using After Effects, I would include the link but I always have probs here doing that. I tried using vegas as that's all I have, I could get close but not good enough. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Hey mate, I don't normally do intros. I'll have a look but can't guarantee anything.

VolitileGabe

Reaction score
how often do you check this? I really need some new gfx but dont want to wait a week for it :/

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
He normally seems to have a pretty quick response. I bet he takes care of you pretty quickly.

Reactions: ToxicSludge

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Yo @ToxicSludge I am going to roll out another channel here soon. It's about sports card collecting. The channel is called "The Card Collector" If you don't mind being my guy for these projects I would like you to do another banner and icon for me. I am thinking bright colors and of course something to do with sports cards. We still good at $7? Let me know bud!

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo @ToxicSludge I am going to roll out another channel here soon. It's about sports card collecting. The channel is called "The Card Collector" If you don't mind being my guy for these projects I would like you to do another banner and icon for me. I am thinking bright colors and of course something to do with sports cards. We still good at $7? Let me know bud!
Yeah mate, of course! I already have some ideas ;) Let me know when you're ready to roll :D

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is what I like about you! Dude just has ideas and gets stuff done. Im ready now!
Ok man, could you let me know a little about what kind of cards you will feature? I've never been a card collector and am not a sports fan :)

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Football cards mostly. I saw you checked out my Elway video. That's the type of videos I will doing.(With a better camera.) So what you saw on that video will be the type of content I do. If you give me a banner of Elway holding fireworks Im gonna be p****d! ;) But yeah. Football cards.

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Football cards mostly. I saw you checked out my Elway video. That's the type of videos I will doing.(With a better camera.) So what you saw on that video will be the type of content I do. If you give me a banner of Elway holding fireworks Im gonna be p****d! ;) But yeah. Football cards.
No worries buddy, leave it with me.

I promise to leave out rockets ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414544486,1414497278][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you think of this?

Reactions: JRTrax