Services YouTube Banners - Expensive Look, Bargain Price!

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Banners are $5 AUD, payable by PayPal.
(PSDs can be supplied for an additional $5)

As I'm sure you can appreciate, this is extremely cheap considering how much work I put into every banner :D

I will not discuss things over e-mail or skype. All interactions will be via this thread to maintain complete transparency - this will show other customers that items are actually delivered, not just promised.

Payment will only be accepted when you are happy with the final results!

**Please describe what you want in as much detail as you can**

Accept no imitations!

Last edited:
Reactions: afarina

WiiAnd360WithMe

Gamer That Likes To Game...A Lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, ToxicSludge! I would like to like to get a banner on my WiiAnd360WithMeLP channel! I will take a JPG and I'll shoutout you out. I would like a banner like Hardpoint Productions, but with a collage of games from my banner currently so Super Mario Galaxy, The Last of Us, Little Big Planet, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Infamous Second Son, Conker's Bad Fur Day, The Legend of Zelda: Wii U (2015 one), Minecraft, and whatever more that you think would fit! Have my name there (WiiAnd360WithMeLP) Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ToxicSludge

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, ToxicSludge! I would like to like to get a banner on my WiiAnd360WithMeLP channel! I will take a JPG and I'll shoutout you out. I would like a banner like Hardpoint Productions, but with a collage of games from my banner currently so Super Mario Galaxy, The Last of Us, Little Big Planet, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Infamous Second Son, Conker's Bad Fur Day, The Legend of Zelda: Wii U (2015 one), Minecraft, and whatever more that you think would fit! Have my name there (WiiAnd360WithMeLP) Thanks in advance!
How's this?

Reactions: WiiAnd360WithMe

WiiAnd360WithMe

Gamer That Likes To Game...A Lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How's this?
Woah that is impressive! This is amazing! One of the best I've seen! Thank you so much! Now that I think about it, I don't know if it would be too much to ask but you think you can make one for my main channel? I'll give you the shoutout, I subbed also! I want you to do whatever with it, however have some of the vide0 game characters in there, and then just have WiiAnd360WithMe on there! Thanks again!

Reactions: ToxicSludge

hi im dolan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, Your banners are amazing so I would like to request one too.

If mine could have Pokemon, Skyrim, Minecraft, Diablo and League of Legends that would be great and at the top of banner if you could write iTG or ItsThatGuy
almost in the same design as Wiiand360 but go crazy on the way you want to design it.

BonzaiiBill

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude I am absolutely loving the Hardpoint productions style banners you are making, would you mind whipping one up for my new channel? I would love a JPEG version, would defiantly give you a shout out and credit if used!

My channel focuses mainly on PS1, N64 and GBA gaming at the moment, so anything related tot hat would be awesome!

Thanks dude!

Kristyll

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would love one!

I like the one you have with the makeup and stuff, but could you add like fashion stuff too, maybe a pair of heels and a dress
And I'd love the background to be like somewhat in light purple or pink.
and like a motto beside the name or somewhere parallel to it : fashion. beauty. & everything nice
and kristelly38 as the name

Thank you! :)

ToxicSludge

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, Your banners are amazing so I would like to request one too.

If mine could have Pokemon, Skyrim, Minecraft, Diablo and League of Legends that would be great and at the top of banner if you could write iTG or ItsThatGuy
almost in the same design as Wiiand360 but go crazy on the way you want to design it.
Dude I am absolutely loving the Hardpoint productions style banners you are making, would you mind whipping one up for my new channel? I would love a JPEG version, would defiantly give you a shout out and credit if used!

My channel focuses mainly on PS1, N64 and GBA gaming at the moment, so anything related tot hat would be awesome!

Thanks dude!
Hey I would love one!

I like the one you have with the makeup and stuff, but could you add like fashion stuff too, maybe a pair of heels and a dress
And I'd love the background to be like somewhat in light purple or pink.
and like a motto beside the name or somewhere parallel to it : fashion. beauty. & everything nice
and kristelly38 as the name

Thank you! :)
On it guys :)