Request YouTube banner

BlazeYT

Hi, I am a small channel with about 78 subscribers currently. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make me a banner for my channel? I just can't seem to get it right. I can do my Image and do any thumbnails I need to but I can't seem to make a good banner, it doesn't have to be anything great, just something that looks appealing. I am a Call of Duty player (at the time Infinite Warfare) Although I may play other games as well mainly FPS games. I am kind of tight on cash but I can talk negotiations if need be. If someone could make me a banner even as simple as my name Blaze on the top with like a red background and like my saying "Bringing you good Gameplay and Commentary" that would be great. I just can't get it to work myself. If anyone can help in any way that would be very helpful! :)

I am a talented graphic designer and happy to do this job for you. Contact me on Skype: vishaal.sologar

We make a big variety of Channel banners and Intros.
Intros are only £2.50 and Channel Banners £1.50
We also make Youtube Profile Pictures for 50p and Teamspeak developing for £1.50
The intros and Channel banners come in lots of different colours and styles and there is plenty to chose.
If your interested email us at: SiegeMarket@gmail.com
Or Skype us at Joseph.lindon ( When adding us please note why you are before request)

Back