YouTube Background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey, ok this will be the final post, tomorrow sounds good thank you! actually don't make them go to the right and left just bring the words subscribe up a little bit to there centred between bottom and top of that yellow strip :p and ye the banner then were done :D thank you again! Will send coins :D

f1pure

SHORT COMEDY FILMS - CHECK US OUT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey pure, sorry I absolutely love them both but just need 2 small changes please, on bg where u got rid of the top bar can u now align the words subscribe like little more to the left on the left one and centre between top and bottom then do same for right, more to te right? does that make sense? them i'm done :D as for the banner cna u get rid of the little dd thing either side of the address and change to high end vfx and graphic solutions! thanks again man ill send the coins over as soon as done! sorry to bother you ,but will recommend you to all![DOUBLEPOST=1343255863][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and for the one that says the high end vfx please use the text of the second one! thanks again!
when you say use the text of the second wat you mean[DOUBLEPOST=1343299327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, ok this will be the final post, tomorrow sounds good thank you! actually don't make them go to the right and left just bring the words subscribe up a little bit to there centred between bottom and top of that yellow strip :p and ye the banner then were done :D thank you again! Will send coins :D[/quotethere done i have emailed them over to you if u need anymore changes let me know thanks

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Like you sent me 2 designs use the text from the second one the same text as my channel background you made!

Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1343301287][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey background is perfect, all done and dusted! thanks for your work, love the banner just need the other text please read post above ^^ cheers!

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Like you sent me 2 designs use the text from the second one the same text as my channel background you made!

Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1343301287][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey background is perfect, all done and dusted! thanks for your work, love the banner just need the other text please read post above ^^ cheers![/

done ive sent them over if you still dont like them let me know and if you want any pics on them let me know

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Got the banner love it, will send the coins asap, off to school now, when i get back, cheers!

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Got the banner love it, will send the coins asap, off to school now, when i get back, cheers!
if if you need any more help let us know also if you want to change the background or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.