Status
Not open for further replies.

f1pure

SHORT COMEDY FILMS - CHECK US OUT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
its been sent check it and let me know[DOUBLEPOST=1343220455][/DOUBLEPOST]
And yea f1pure could you do me one aswell ?
I would like the background pale blue , with linked icons for twitter , Facebook and tumblr and a photo on me some where
With black writing , and subscribe thing :)
could you give me some quick color suggestions

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey man, you are a champion! So simple i love it! only thing, could you please make that green bar at top that yellow colour too and the words driver designs in that little bit closer together and bold appart from that i love you aha <3 will transfer cash now

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
done check and
Hey man, you are a champion! So simple i love it! only thing, could you please make that green bar at top that yellow colour too and the words driver designs in that little bit closer together and bold appart from that i love you aha <3 will transfer cash now
ive sent it check it and let me know

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
looks great! could you please send me the psd so i can make a few changes in the future, and getting logo in next few days might add, thanks again, highly reccomended! Would you also be interested in get a black box the size of a facebook cover photo and just adding the same text that you did vertical but make horiztonal for it? just plain black bg? Will pay :p

Did you get the cash?

Cheers

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
looks great! could you please send me the psd so i can make a few changes in the future, and getting logo in next few days might add, thanks again, highly reccomended! Would you also be interested in get a black box the size of a facebook cover photo and just adding the same text that you did vertical but make horiztonal for it? just plain black bg? Will pay :p

Did you get the cash?

Cheers
yh no problem have you seen our Facebook page similar to that yes?[DOUBLEPOST=1343221949][/DOUBLEPOST]

Did you get the cash?

Cheers
could also just add us to your featured box and sub us thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.