Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys,

I'm in need of a YouTube background (I'm better at vfx (effects on videos) rather than like photoshop and stuff so rather someone else does it for me, probs be better). I really dont know what I want it to look like just something really cool please :D doesn't even need writing on it but Driver Designs would be good to have on it. I will sub to you, feature your channel and pay 75 forum coins (+25 coins bonus if exceptional standard).

Please reply ASAP it's urgent!

Cheers
Rhys

f1pure

SHORT COMEDY FILMS - CHECK US OUT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey guys,

I'm in need of a YouTube background (I'm better at vfx (effects on videos) rather than like photoshop and stuff so rather someone else does it for me, probs be better). I really dont know what I want it to look like just something really cool please :D doesn't even need writing on it but Driver Designs would be good to have on it. I will sub to you, feature your channel and pay 75 forum coins (+25 coins bonus if exceptional standard).

Please reply ASAP it's urgent!

Cheers
Rhys
i can make you one are you still looking for one i have already made for one user on here check out her channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/thedailystruggles

our channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/F1PURE?feature=guide

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey! Sounds good, to be honest I don't particualry like the one you made for the person a bit too complex aha, but on the other hand i absolutely love yours, simple yet good at the same time, i love that yellow colour and green, and a black background sounds cool, just work with what u think and ill just see if u can change a few things if there not too hard when ur done? lemme know :D

Cheers

joe linnecor

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
And yea f1pure could you do me one aswell ?
I would like the background pale blue , with linked icons for twitter , Facebook and tumblr and a photo on me some where
With black writing , and subscribe thing :)

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey! Sounds good, to be honest I don't particualry like the one you made for the person a bit too complex aha, but on the other hand i absolutely love yours, simple yet good at the same time, i love that yellow colour and green, and a black background sounds cool, just work with what u think and ill just see if u can change a few things if there not too hard when ur done? lemme know :D

Cheers
alright cool i get back to you when am done it all we want in return is to put us in ure featured box and yt cash how much upto you[DOUBLEPOST=1343177251][/DOUBLEPOST]
And yea f1pure could you do me one aswell ?
I would like the background pale blue , with linked icons for twitter , Facebook and tumblr and a photo on me some where
With black writing , and subscribe thing :)
ill let you know when ive done it also could you send me the picture you want you can send it me on here if you want just upload it in a reply and ill get back to you. all we want is our channel in ure featured box and yt cash or a video shoutout

Rhys

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Ye sure man, if its good I'll pay you lots :D just lemme know when it's done (how long u reckon it will take you)! just driverdesigns and the word subscribe or something like that it fine, cheers ;)

joe linnecor

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay will upload it in a minute for you , how much will it' cost ? And cheers again !

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Ye sure man, if its good I'll pay you lots :D just lemme know when it's done (how long u reckon it will take you)! just driverdesigns and the word subscribe or something like that it fine, cheers ;)
ive done wat i could with the info you gave me give your email and ill send it over for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.