Youtube background

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can anyone make me a youtube background? I need a new one. If you can here is my request:
for the most part you can have free range of the design I just want it simple and clean.
I would like to utilize the same colors that are in my avatar.
For the text I would like along the sides to read "BigzZ" and on the other "Gaming" maybe in a more metalic style.

Thank you in advance!
-BigzZ

LowZ98

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
i can make you one! But it will be done in a couple of days if you could give me some time, it's just i am a little busy! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347464600,1347464116][/DOUBLEPOST]also do you know what font your name is in? If you knew i could download it and use that! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347465747][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok!!! :) I have found the font that is used on your video thumbnails, do you want me to use that?

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah you can use the font in my avatar, please feel free to take you time I'm in no rush.

Thanks I appreciate it :)

LowZ98

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yeah you can use the font in my avatar, please feel free to take you time I'm in no rush.

Thanks I appreciate it :)
haha! well, i actually used the font from your video thumbnails, and i have kind of finished, i started like 30 minutes ago, so if you gave me your email i could send it and you could see if you like it!

also, would you mind subbing? I'm not saying you have to, it just helps me grow and normally people do![DOUBLEPOST=1347467746,1347467699][/DOUBLEPOST]lol i know i said it would take a couple of days because i had a few to make, but yours was a simple, effective design! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.