YouTube Background Template PSD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here is YTtalks 100% free YouTube background template PSD, you are able to download and edit this in Adobe Photoshop and make your own backgrounds from it. This PSD is fully compatible with the new YouTube layout with labelled layers for ease of use.

Create yourself some great backgrounds with this and give your channel its own custom branded feel.

Enjoy :)

Update: With permission from TheDutch1k I have added his template for downloading to this post as well.

Attachments

Nytician

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yes this PDF file is awesome! I need to re-read it actually, but the tips are top notch. The only downside is that some of the things are for partner's only, but you can work around that and be all the wiser for when your channel finally makes it there!

LEXAcide

Reaction score
hey I am attempting at this and now I have my layout done. I have saved it as a JPEG but when I try to apply it as my background, I can't do it because it is too large. Should I save it as a different file or what? I'm so confused now. lol

When I do shrink the image down, it doesn't result the way I want it. Help please?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you used the JPEG quality slider setting that lets you adjust the output filesize? If not try that, it shows the output file size in the bottom left corner I think it is :)

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
This is the PSD file that I use, I implemented the rounded edges on the top of the Cosmic Panda layout, and a shadow layer. :)

Reactions: L.G. and Michael

LEXAcide

Reaction score
Have you used the JPEG quality slider setting that lets you adjust the output filesize? If not try that, it shows the output file size in the bottom left corner I think it is :)
I will try that out next time. For now I just made the image thinner. That means that I have less to work with on the edges, but it's enough to cover my monitor well!