YouTube and Google+ Community help....

ShamusGuitars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A noob question.......With sharing my videos on Google+, I notice sometimes it doesn't appear on the community stream if I log out. Am I doing something wrong like sharing with too many communities. If anyone has experience with this and knows how to post correctly could you please share your ideas. It has been a little annoying....

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use google plus a good bit, I may have encountered that once or twice but never really understood why it happened.

GrimPeter

Reaction score
Maybe the posts are getting marked as spam by the moderators? I have had lots of posts taken down from various G+ groups.

ShamusGuitars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have found out that if you post to 3 or 4 communities the same video in under a few hours you get the spam tag. This applies to all your posts and moderators have to give the OK on each of your potential posts to let you post. I made this mistake, just trying to get my videos out there. To lose the tag you have to post according to Googles correct way of doing it, which I think is doing more likes and comments and posting every other day. But I can see why they have done it, its just a little unfair, you should get some warning saying "if you post this, google will drop the spam hammer on you"