YouTube and CO-WORKERS?!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My coworkers know about my channel and frequently watch every video I put out... but my coworkers are luckily also my close friends, and I work in an office of about 12 people. Lmao. When I was working retail I probably wouldn't have brought it up to anyone, other than the coworkers that i was friends with on Facebook.. but mostly because I always post my videos there too.

Reactions: Justoshow

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's funny because I work in I.T. as well. Now I don't feel like the only one ha ha.[DOUBLEPOST=1486128295,1486128197][/DOUBLEPOST]

That is a good way to look at it.
I'm a laser technician and I have shown dog videos, me getting stun gunned on the tongue, and a twerking panda riding a Roomba to my coworkers lol! I've shared videos with customers before too

Reactions: Justoshow

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
I'm a laser technician and I have shown dog videos, me getting stun gunned on the tongue, and a twerking panda riding a Roomba to my coworkers lol! I've shared videos with customers before too
Ha ha. A twerking panda? That's funny.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ha ha. A twerking panda? That's funny.
yeah it cost $40, I just HAD to buy it after I saw one on Facebook. Totally worth every penny from the laughter lol. I'm sure if you look up panda and roomba it should be at the top because this is not a common thing. I think I bought mine on Ebay. They also have twerking Santa, snowmen, and a couple other things