YouTube Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone seen these? In my opinion they look much better and much more like normal Google Analytics for websites, here is a screenshot for anyone who hasn't:

youtubeanalytics.jpg
It is very clean and easy to use at least for me but I am used to Google Analytics. Anyone else think it is good? Any thoughts on it? It is good to know that 77% of my channel views are male, this makes me want to switch my background for a masculine one now :D

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I personally don't like the blurring effects it has on mine...YOUTUBE NEEDS TO CHANGE IT BACK! Or do you know how to get that the blurring off?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you mean all of the shadows below the boxes? Thats the only thing thats blurry a bit for me here.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I like it, not that much has changed, but it's a little bit easier to navigate.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm ok with the new look, but i really miss the old "time line "slider feature. :/

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
What I miss is the old annotation system. It's pretty much the same, except they made everything slightly harder to use.
- It used to show the exact time you were dragging the annotation to, that's gone. I almost always have an annotation that goes through the entire video, except the last 10 secs. So I coul always drag the end of the annotation to the end of the video, and go 10 secs back, to the millisecond in detail. Now I have to guess it and zoom in to make it the way I want it.
- Zooming in was perfect, 3 options, didn't need to be more detailed, and now when you zoom in on a timeline it seems to zoom into whatever is the center of the timeline. I do most of my annotation work at the end of my video's, so I have to scroll over every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.