YouTube Analytics Lag

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I knew that the Youtube analytics was always going to be behind.
But I have noticed that its has gotten to be three days behind now.
It used to only be behind only like one day.
I was wondering if this is normal?
How far behind is your guys analytics on youtube?​

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah, now Youtube has an announcement top of the screen in Youtube analytics:

"Data is currently delayed. We are working on it and expect it to appear shortly."

RattlidgeGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
The analytics on YouTube are always behind and as more and more people upload and get views on their videos, they get further and further behind.

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hhmm I wonder if they need to fix something so it's back to being only a day behind. I guess I don't really neeeeed to see that analytics stuff, but it would just be nice if it was only like a day behind. It's just something I like to look at for fun basicly haha

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hhmm I wonder if they need to fix something so it's back to being only a day behind. I guess I don't really neeeeed to see that analytics stuff, but it would just be nice if it was only like a day behind. It's just something I like to look at for fun basicly haha
They must have their reasons to do so. I hope it's temporary and they are able to fix their stuff.

Reactions: Brinkbabe91

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They must have their reasons to do so. I hope it's temporary and they are able to fix their stuff.
Yeah I agree, I hope they are able to fix it soonish. But I am sure they have other things that take priority over it. But I realized that social blade isn't so far behind if I wanna get my fix of seeing how I'm doing haha

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh yeah, it gets behind a few days more than once. They just need extra time to run the numbers sometimes. I have had the numbers post for one day, but miss another further in the past. Weird? Most definitely, but it always got straightened out in the end.

HeatherWells

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Mine is currently 3 days behind too. The 21st, is the last date I have data for.
The realtime analytics is still working though.
I have been checking it out this afternoon to see how the newest video is doing.
Heather