YouTube all Messed Up Today

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
So my new videos say their monetized but not showing ads whats the deal. I made a test video just to make sure it wasn't my title or tags and this one isn't showing ads either. My older videos are though ( videos uploaded two days ago? Here is the test video
does anyone know if they are doing updates or something today that might be messing things up? I have got now emails or anything from google and accounts in good standing.[DOUBLEPOST=1343356439][/DOUBLEPOST]the view count is also messed up

Earlier today Gtalk borked and had an outage; perhaps the Google techs who make YouTube work have their hair on fire and that's slowing things down.

On view count, doesn't that always freeze at around 300 and then eventually fixes itself a day or so later?

Earlier today Gtalk borked and had an outage; perhaps the Google techs who make YouTube work have their hair on fire and that's slowing things down.

On view count, doesn't that always freeze at around 300 and then eventually fixes itself a day or so later?

yah but mine is freezing at like 4 views

You know what's weird. I was on my old computer and YouTube looks COMPLETELY different then the youtube on my new computer! WTF is that all about?

You know what's weird. I was on my old computer and YouTube looks COMPLETELY different then the youtube on my new computer! WTF is that all about?
Browser cookies perhaps? I noticed that YT's layout changed totally this week -- but they might be showing a particular layout based on what cookies the computer has.

Browser cookies perhaps? I noticed that YT's layout changed totally this week -- but they might be showing a particular layout based on what cookies the computer has.
Yea I have heard about all the changes...maybe I will clear my s**t and see if the new layout pops up.

cleared cookies didn't work. I made another test video and no ads are showing on it although the green button says approved. Any suggestions?

Back