Youtube Algorithm?

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
New videos, yes. They get shared to associated sites-Spearfishing videos to spear boards, etc.

I even tried uploading more unique tutorials, like fish skull taxidermy. No luck.

For that matter... I also had a unique video start going up 30k+ views, but had copyrighted music. So I took it down and re uploaded with accepted music. It never went up again. Same exact video. How to crack the code of what makes Youtube push certain ones....
Scratching my head on the algorithm. I do know once you get up in views, (100,000 +) You Tube bumps you up in the standings. Once your sea urchin started to take off it will be on top of the sea urchin search on you tube. Confusing as crap though!

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I read a blog about YouTube by some digital guru. He likened YouTube to a raging river with white water rapids and rocks and muddy banks.
When you launch a video it's like throwing something into the river. You can do your best to make it buoyant and resilient, but it may get stuck in the mud just the same. Some videos will float down the river for miles, others will just never really go anywhere.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wish I knew the same mate. I have a video at nearly 10m views, 1 at 8m, few more over 1m and the rest with a 'just' a few thousand.
The quality/Thumbnail/Tags etc are all as good/bad as each other yet some explode but most crash?