YouTube Adsense Earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is for those who choose to monetise their videos on YouTube, post how much you made last month if you would like to.

Note: You're not allowed to disclose any CTR, Click amounts, Commission Per Click, eCPM or to lie about your gross earnings. You can however disclose your gross earnings as per Adsense TOS:

7. Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments to You pursuant to the Program. Google Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms

To be honest I am not sure how much I made last month but I dont think it would have been much :)

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
I've have couple of videos that are monitised but have so far made nothing lol. However one if my old blogs that I haven't updated in god knows how long had made about £2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.