youtube adding news videos to fan page? how can i do that?

gabak

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i got a youtube channel and each time i make a video i would like it to be in the page fan and not in my private page or if i can have it in both better.

thank you in advance.

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
You have to upload it on to the fan page manually because you can't link YT to your fb fan page--only your actual fb page that the email is under. At least, that is my understanding.

Be careful when you do upload it because if you have same names for both your personal fb and fan page fb, it will confuse the heck out of you. I have my fb page and fan page as Lilikoi Juice... :p Otherwise, even if you upload it, you might have it showing up under "Recent posts by others." and it won't be a universal announcement that shows up on your "likes' " feed.

gabak

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thxs for ur quick answer.
have many apps for fb dont they have a app maybe just for that?
have u tried?

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
No, I've never used any special apps before, but I do wish they just had that option on Youtube. I have mine linked to my Lilikoi Juice page bu,t I want it to go to my The Lilikoi Juice fan page. I'd be interested in a special app that does that, if there is one :)
Hope others reply soon, as I wouldn't know much else about this :eek:

gabak

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
see if facebook has some app in their site that accomplish that. Or maybe some add-on for chrome or firefox