YouTube Acting Channel

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys :wavespin:

I recently started a YouTube Acting Channel where I post nothing but monologues. I went to acting school a few years ago. I plan to go back in the near future to finish. In the meantime, in order to stay relevant with my acting and what I've learned, I decided to study free monologues and rehearse them. Once, I feel comfortable enough with the lines, I film myself delivering the monologue. This has helped me a lot with my camera presence.

In addition, I have finally been able to create a demo feel which has allowed me to submit to a few casting calls. I don't have a lot professional work to show for myself but, to my surprise, a couple of directors have reached out to me. :woot2:

If anyone has a similar channel, acting background and/or interest in acting please feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to networking with you. ;)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What inspired you to go into acting?
If you need anything, just ask, but don´t ask for subscribers, since it´s frowned upon here!

I can recommend Felix Martinsson

Reactions: veronica33067

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
Awesome to hear that a couple directors have reached out to you!
I'm an actor as well, currently in my second year at a Performing Arts college.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What inspired you to go into acting?
If you need anything, just ask, but don´t ask for subscribers, since it´s frowned upon here!

I can recommend Felix Martinsson
:wavespin:

I live in Orlando but grew up in South Florida. I'm 31 years old :unsure:. I turn 32 this month. :arghh2: I was always interested in acting. In college, I wanted to major in Dramatic Arts but my mom discouraged me. Instead, I majored in Multimedia Journalism. In that major, I discovered the passion of editing videos. :woot2: A few months ago I decided to combine the two and I love it! :bounce: I'm having so much fun doing these monologues. I gained a lot of confidence with camera. I can see how much I've changed and grown as an actress. Now, I have confidence that I will continue to get better. :smug:[DOUBLEPOST=1510577599,1510577185][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome to hear that a couple directors have reached out to you!
I'm an actor as well, currently in my second year at a Performing Arts college.

Do you go on auditions? Have you acted in anything? Nice to meet a fellow actor. :geek2: I loved Acting School! I'm eager to go back to finish. I met so many nice and talented people there. It was nice to be around people with the same passion and desire for acting. We should connect. :)

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other

Do you go on auditions? Have you acted in anything? Nice to meet a fellow actor. :geek2: I loved Acting School! I'm eager to go back to finish. I met so many nice and talented people there. It was nice to be around people with the same passion and desire for acting. We should connect. :)
I have mostly done theatre plays and some student films, but I did have a small role on a Dutch TV show once :D
Nice to meet you :)

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool! :) I need to try some theatre work. Good to meet you as well. Maybe we'll cross paths some day. :smile22:

Reactions: Zerodecoole

Megan Griggs

Reaction score
Hi im 16 and interested in acting do u have any advice? I've done Drama/Theatre for 2 years and got big roles so i have experience. I have been told i should model and i love to dance. Ive been dancing for about 5 years so im very familiar with performing arts.

TheExtraVertsPodcast

Reaction score
Hello guys :wavespin:

I recently started a YouTube Acting Channel where I post nothing but monologues. I went to acting school a few years ago. I plan to go back in the near future to finish. In the meantime, in order to stay relevant with my acting and what I've learned, I decided to study free monologues and rehearse them. Once, I feel comfortable enough with the lines, I film myself delivering the monologue. This has helped me a lot with my camera presence.

In addition, I have finally been able to create a demo feel which has allowed me to submit to a few casting calls. I don't have a lot professional work to show for myself but, to my surprise, a couple of directors have reached out to me. :woot2:

If anyone has a similar channel, acting background and/or interest in acting please feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to networking with you. ;)
Well I have interviewed actors/actresses, tv show producers on my podcast/youtube page.

So I can not say I can find you work, but I can do an interview with you as to get the word out of who you are, and in doing that it gives you more visibility online for others to find you.