YouTube account suspended.

RJattackU

Reaction score
I posted my last video to my YouTube 3 weeks ago. I have never posted anything that would violate any of YouTube’s rules or regulations. I wake up this morning and my main account is signed out. So I try signing back in and it says that my account has been disabled. I’ve already looked into the the whole thing and after multiple emails google says my suspension is permanent and is final meanwhile I have done literally nothing for 3 weeks. By the way I’ve asked multiple times what I did wrong and I’ve gotten no response. I am not ready to let my hard earned sub count go down the
drain. Right now I am just infuriated that this is happening. Please any suggestions?? Either I was hacked and someone posted something bad on my channel or someone reported me and somehow google than thinks suspending my account permanently is the answer. Please. Help.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Copyright, Claims, Strikes & Legal Discussion discussion forum. :)

Reactions: Crown

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
There is no help anyone here could give.

What does the red banner that appears when you view what used to be your channel page say was the reason for your termination? And if you used the appeal form to ask what you did wrong, you used it incorrectly and wasted your only chance to overturn the suspension.

If you didn't receive any suspicious activity warnings from Google, your account wasn't hacked.
I am not ready to let my hard earned sub count go down the
drain.
You won't have a choice there; YouTube has terminated your account; and you are forbidden to create own or operate another. What kind of content were you posting?

Since January of last year, YouTube has only allowed one appeal; so as they say it is final, it's time to move on and find a new video platform to post videos to. Pay closer attention to your chosen platform's Rules of the Road (Terms of Service, Community Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy), and you just might survive this time.

Last edited:

RJattackU

Reaction score
I got no strikes. An no reason why my account got suspended. I hadn’t posted anything in weeks.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I got no strikes. An no reason why my account got suspended. I hadn’t posted anything in weeks.
You keep saying that you haven't posted in weeks as though that makes a difference. If you had only posted one time 10 years ago, but they found it to be in violation yesterday, it would have the same result.

You're completely out of luck and, without knowing what you were posting, nobody here can tell you why.

RJattackU

Reaction score
I post family friendly, no cussing, fishing videos with no copyright strikes, no violent actions, or anything that could demonetize my videos.