YouTube account permanently suspended?

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So I randomly got an email saying that my account was permanently suspended for some reason. This was the only detail it left as to why: "After review we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams or commercially deceptive content." I didn't really do anything, but the only thing I can figure is that lately I have been trying that site Like4Like (Looks down in shame). I would just set it so that people would watch my videos, so I wanted to see if maybe people would subscribe to me after large amounts of traffic were watching my videos. I think this lead to youtube suspecting something and terminating my account.

Now I filed a contact form to request a review of my channel for any mistakes in termination. I'm afraid wether it will come back restored or not. Anyone gone through this same mess? And also, if you do get your channel back, I know you get back favorites and stuff like that. What I really want is my videos back though, do they restore those over time or not?

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wondering (about) how many views and subs did you have? You must have had a lot. I doubt YouTube will care if you get 1o likes from like for like. They have better things to with their time then suspend channels. Your channels must have had a few thousand views or subs. But maybe I'm wrong.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didn't really do anything, but the only thing I can figure is that lately I have been trying that site Like4Like (Looks down in shame). I would just set it so that people would watch my videos, so I wanted to see if maybe people would subscribe to me after large amounts of traffic were watching my videos. I think this lead to youtube suspecting something and terminating my account.
Yes that would be the exact reason you were terminated. Good luck with your appeal.

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just wondering (about) how many views and subs did you have? You must have had a lot. I doubt YouTube will care if you get 1o likes from like for like. They have better things to with their time then suspend channels. Your channels must have had a few thousand views or subs. But maybe I'm wrong.
I had a lot of views and subscribers, but not really because of like4like. I did get just a few from like4like, but not much. Right before my account was terminated, I believe I had about 110,000 views and 260 subscribers, most of which I earned on my own. Like4like only got me only a few subscribers and probably about 30 views. All the rest I already had.

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had a lot of views and subscribers, but not really because of like4like. I did get just a few from like4like, but not much. Right before my account was terminated, I believe I had about 110,000 views and 260 subscribers, most of which I earned on my own. Like4like only got me only a few subscribers and probably about 30 views. All the rest I already had.
I think I misunderstood that like4like is actually a website. I thought it was similar to sub4sub as in you like my video and I'll like yours. I get it now. Yeah you probably got suspend because of that. YouTube is really good at catching people who buy fake views.

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
Like4Like is probably a view bot.
I think it's against the rules but it's kind of misleading because I read various articles that suggested buying views\viewbots as a trick to get views.