You're So Chubby! Fat! Obese! Words Hurt...

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Summer is back! Time to hit the beach, right? Are you on some sort of diet? Well, sadly, you may be on a diet because at one point in your life, someone has called you or implied that you are "fat". Such negative words have such severe impact in our lives. Perhaps this is why I'm seeing so many of my youth at church going through strict, almost crazy, diets. Watching out for your health is one thing... but I feel a lot of the times, they are going through these diets to try and look better to these people that are blatantly degrading them. Social and media influence has such a strong impact on us, and if our body is not shaped a certain way, some times we may feel like we are a disgrace to society. I hate to see this kind of trend happening on my youth at church - or to anyone in general. This encouraged me to make my next "FUN CHURCH" series.

This is the 4th of the series. What motivated me to start this series is that I started to see a lack of spiritual interest in my youth. I am a "youth leader" so to speak, and because I love these kids to death, I wanted to do something to inspire and motivate them to come to church. I wanted church to be seen as a place of fun fellowship, and not a place of typical boredom. Every week, we have a carefully planned out day to involve all our youth, and I am making a promo video of that particular activity to hype it up a bit. I try to use a different youth member each week to try and involve them as much as I can, and, at the same time, get to know them better. It's been an absolute joy-ride thus far. Take a peak and let me know what you think. If you have any further suggestions or critics to help me improve my series, please feel free to let me know! Enjoy, and God bless.

***Note: at the very end of each video, I have a youth member ask me if they can be in the video, also. That youth member will be featured in the video of the following week. I try to make this part consistent in the series... and at the very end, "Hul" is a Korean word that basically means, "Are you for real?" or, "Are you serious?". ***

Jeromy1278

Redefining Gaming Commentary
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
nice
i like it.

Sir Friendship

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Like everyone else said, great video and its one with a message which you don't see that often, also I wish I could edit that well haha.