Other
Check out my channel comments
Long intros
Monotonous videos
People who come to your channel, subscribe and never watch your videos
Youre a fake girl gamer comments
Spam in general
The trending page just why
People saying I wont succeed because gaming is oversaturated. In my eyes, I've already succeeded
And I think that's it....
Man the trending page! Full of absolute rubbish! Film trailers and music videos

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I hate the private messaging system and how the creator has absolutely ZERO control of what is in there. There is NO option to simply delete a message !! The only way to do it is to flag it as spam. ?!!

Reactions: Lizzeelive

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
My main pet peeve are people who complain about not growing their channel and then I check it out only to see either:

1. They're using a camera with a total of 2 pixels.
2. Their mic is like its not even there.
3. Description and tags empty.
4. thumbnails effort: zero.

(Dont get me wrong, not like they CANT complain, but if you are serious about youtube, then treat your channel the same way you'd treat a small business. INVEST IN IT. And put some effort. Just sayin')
I mean if you're not that into youtubing, thats fine, but if you do stuff above and then complain...annoying.
I had to put this out there, Im seeing it way too often. lol

Last edited:

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. They're using a camera with a total of 2 pixels.
2. Their mic is like its not even there.
3. Description and tags empty.
4. thumbnails effort: zero.
Gosh darn it, i need to get the third on point to be able to complain D:<<<
looool :3

Hmmm pet peeves, i think the thumbnail being of low quality bothers me a lot as well as people who say "sub for sub" or come a long and say "i enjoyed your video and subbed" when i dont think they have because as a baby mosquito youtuber, you know when someone new has subscribed D:<<<

Reactions: SvenInMotion

DieuGirl

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually received a new one (semi-new, anyways, since it ties into the whole sub4sub thing) a while ago so I guess its time to add to my list

• comments asking a question I've already answered
  • comments suggesting sub for sub ("Looking forward to seeing more videos! I really think that you deserve more views! Have you seen smzeus?! I think it would really help you grow your channel!")
  • comments that merely say "What's your Discord/twitter/other social media" when its CLEARLY LISTED in the description of EVERY VIDEO. This just tells me the person really hasn't checked out the channel and just wants my social media to spam me.