Your YouTube New Year's Resolution?

tomandkatitv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't just mean your channel goals for 2017! I mean how can you improve yourself as a person and a creator in the new year?

2016 is almost over :eeks:
Between now and January 1st is the time to consider your YouTube New Year's Resolutions.

Mine:
Find more self-discpline when creating content
Improve my ability to create narratives
Spend time learning improved animation

Happy New Year Everyone!
I didn't make any New Years resolution but I made a manifesto... I deceleration of who Iam, I think discovering who you are is the foundation of what you do... so I made a few plans for the year but was more interested in creating my manifesto. You can watch it on my channel if you care too

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wanna say hi and happy new year to everyone. Hope you all were able to accomplish some of your goals last year and if not I hope this year is even better. Anyone wanna share their YouTube goals for this year and how they plan to accomplish them?

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Upload consistent and high quality content! My main goal however is to reach 1k subs by the end of the year. It's going to be a challenge but I think I got this.

LizetteGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Stick to my schedule. Stick to my schedule. Stick to my schedule. (Already a day late, so I'm doing SO WELL. Argh.)

Reactions: Samantha McLean

Itter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't just mean your channel goals for 2017! I mean how can you improve yourself as a person and a creator in the new year?

2016 is almost over :eeks:
Between now and January 1st is the time to consider your YouTube New Year's Resolutions.

Mine:
Find more self-discpline when creating content
Improve my ability to create narratives
Spend time learning improved animation

Happy New Year Everyone!
Mine:
My goals for 2017 is to hit 1k subs and 10,000 vies before 207 ends!
Upload more videos in a week!
Become better at commentating!

Reaction score
My kids stated in our New Years Eve vlog that they want to hit 1,000 subscribers this year....we are sitting at 110....so let's just say we have some work to do :/

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals are to eat healthier, get better sleep, Upload daily again on the channel, Hit 20k subscribers, BE MORE POSITIVE!

Heeranee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Everyone is so determined its great to read all these comments as it motivates me too :)

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
To maintain a consistent work ethic and continue making an effort, even when life is hard.

ShuriBear

Reaction score
I am not a resolution kind of person. I always try to improve whenever I can. However, I was thinking on NYE how I could improve. After a small brainstorm I found out I could improve my audio in editing. So I am going to use more sound effects to make the content I make more appealing.