Not open for further replies.

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tamashi hiroki ftw.
She has a boyfriend tho......
And lives in America, whereas I live in Ireland.....
And countless other reasons......
But still!!!

alakazam

Dracula's hobbit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't know if it's technically a crush, but I think MissTiffanyMa is pretty cute... :shy2:

Also, Promise Phan, but she's happily married, so I should have probably not mentioned it. :p

WHATWHATgirl

Reaction score
Mike Huttlestone. why? because im somewhat sure 89.9% of the SORTED food fandom finds Mike extremely attractive and/or good at everything. But it sucks because half the fandom ships Mike with Grace (helbig) and i`m 34% sure they actually like each-other. It also sucks because i`m like 10 years younger than him. yeah, youtube crushes are the worst thing.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Mike Huttlestone. why? because im somewhat sure 89.9% of the SORTED food fandom finds Mike extremely attractive and/or good at everything. But it sucks because half the fandom ships Mike with Grace (helbig) and i`m 34% sure they actually like each-other. It also sucks because i`m like 10 years younger than him. yeah, youtube crushes are the worst thing.

@WHATWHATgirl

I'm closing this, the thread is over a year old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are.

Please either post in more recent active threads on this subject or if there aren't any, feel free to start a new thread.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.