Your Video Idea Process?

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My ideas come randomly. Usually I just try to think of things that are happening or have happened in my life, then make a video about them. Or another thing is the information that goes on in the world, like when reading the news and I happen to find something that I'd have something to say about or have an opinion on, for example the show "Toddlers and Tiaras" and how it's coming to my country and I don't agree with that - I made a video about my opinion.
As for how an idea becomes a video, I just pick the topic I want to talk about, write the script for that then practise reading it, and whenever I think I'm good to go, I make the video. Script writing is a new thing for me, my two first ever videos were all me rambling and being very nervous for 10 minutes, then having to cut most out. Now, when I write scripts and learn to read them before I make the video, it comes out a lot better and I'm a lot less nervous as well. The scripts are just long enough and most of the time, I find that I don't even have to edit my videos or cut anything out.

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm usually working on one cartoon when two or three ideas form in my head, so I write the title down on a notepad file and expand on it when I get to it. I currently have 12 ideas own (Around 7 of them are done) and when I'm working on one I change the tag at the end from (Not Started) to (Started), then when I'm almost finished I change it to (Almost Finished) and then naturally (Done):

Here's a screenshot of my notepad file, I've only blurred it out to keep the ideas secret:

Matt99Bio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a book of video ideas that's gradually filling up faster than I can get through it. (172 ideas at one point, but I've ruled a few out now, since they were outdated). Basically, anything significant I do or see, I attempt to make a funny video about. Not that I can actually do funny.
To put it another way, I have no life, so whenever I do something, I think it's worth making a video about.
Or maybe I'm just creative and want to share my strange insights and observations (even abou the most trivial things) with the world.