Your "Sole Purpose" on YouTube

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My honesty, I wanted to build a channel for income.
There are some articles on YT Talk that describe multiple ways to earn income on YouTube, besides just using AdSense. You should check those out if you want to earn an income on YouTube.

I enjoy making people happy through magic. I want as many people as possible to see my magic, so they can experience that happiness. So my dream would be, becoming famous enough where I could tour and perform in various cities, and while in those cities also stopping to perform for hospitals and homeless shelters and such. But that unfortunately isn't very realistic.

My goal would be to make a living through YouTube, entertaining lots of people along the way. Realistically, I can entertain a decent amount of people from around the world while earning some income, but probably not a living from it.

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I originally started to share my interest and knowledge on videogames and videogames' history, which has remained pretty much the original purpose. In addition I started getting interested in software preservation, and I find that imporrant too.

Reactions: Smartie

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I love to have people exited to see my videos. The idea that they are waiting to have a good laugh from me is really amazing.

Plus I would like to earn some money from it.

XXXL Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My purpose is 3 fold,
initially i want to improve my gaming and my commentary on the videos
Secondly I want to engage with my subs and create a following
Thirdly once I have a following to hopefully make money and to try live streaming once I have more confidence

Reactions: Lekjih and Smartie

cluxie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I really enjoy editing videos and making them, so I decided to share it on YouTube, however the poor relevancy has got me stuttered and don't really care about my video's quality anymore cause no one really ever watches them.

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I love making music and I want to share it with the world, and maybe even make some money from it :).

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just started up a gaming channel two weeks ago.
My friends have told me for years to give it a try because i had the potential to be good at it, so i finally pulled the trigger. I like the idea of reaching out to people via a common interest, in my case, gaming. I have sat for hours and watched these gamers make hilarious or informational content and thought to myself " I would like to do that". My nephew and I used to watch the Red Vs Blue series from rooster teeth and have died laughing at them. I have always loved to entertain people and share my enjoyment with others.

So my purpose is really to lighten someones mood through a shared love of gaming.
Even if I'm never able to share my experiences with millions of subscribers. The few that i have now, are making it worthwhile.
Have you ever thought about streaming on twitch as well? Would be a great to do both.