Your softwares for making YT videos

zirukurt01

Some popular Youtubers have paid softwares like Adobe, Bandicam, Sony Vegas Pro & such. On the other hand, I only use Open Source softwares like OBS, Shotcut, Synfig, Inkscape, & GIMP.

Softwares:
Video Editor - Shotcut
Recording - OBS
Thumbnail and Content - Synfig, Inkscape & GIMP

What's your set of software for making YouTube videos?

Much the same. I use GIMP and Inkscape for all my graphics.

I do use Power Director for my video editing. There was nothing like Shotcut or Divinci Resolve when I started editing. I am looking to get a 2d animator again and looking at Pencil2d or possibly Synfig.

I use Audacity to do all of my audio and music recording. Filezilla for managing my channels associated website and FireFox for browsing. I used to use blender3d for 3dmodeling before it's requirements became incompatible with my computer.

Opensource and Community supported for the win.

Final Cut X for editing, gimp for thumbnail. I used to use imovie back in the day. oh and blue snowball microphone for voice overs when needed. nothing too fancy.

Although it is pricey I am using the Adobe apps, Premiere being my primary tool for video editing. I love learning new stuff with the variety of apps they have. Also, I recently joined epidemic sound and YouTube buddy to increase the quality of my content. It comes at a cost but the learning process has been fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am using especially Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop (CC Versions).
That is the most practically way for me.
Years ago I began with Movie Maker and Magix :D.

I have a major student discount for the adobe suite because of a special offer given by the state and school area I live in. It was super hard to track down, but 100% worth it. Especially since I use so much of adobe to make my videos. If you’re a student, try contacting your school to see if they do any special offers for Adobe.

Back