Your settings could not be saved: Unknown error (Youtube Upload)

inspectagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok Guys first post here, here goes :)

I upload a new video each day and this is the first time I have ever seen this, I cannot save the video whilst uploading, the title is not too long, there aren't any thing in the description etc which would prevent a save, the tags arent too many or anything else at all, this is one of my normal uploads with no difference than any before this one, I have uploaded around 125 videos with no issues, this one should be no different, guys please help as I cannot save settings, please any ways or ideas around this.

Your settings could not be saved: Unknown error so this is a red banner above the title so the save button doesn't allow me to save as this error comes up in red.

Many thanks in advance all :)

Cheers Mat
inspectagame

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Post a screenshot, you may have something we can identify which is causing it.

It may just be a YT error, try re-uploading, waiting a while or uploading it then editing afterwards.

Reactions: inspectagame

inspectagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Zap, yeah I am going to try re-uploading first thing in the morning and I'll post a screenie of the red bar and text, boy this is no good, there seems to be bugger all info about this.

Again thank you Zap, really appreciate your reply mate :)

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
That happened to me yesterday and all I did was just let it upload and once it uploaded, than I edited it. I tried re-uploading it and it still did the same thing.

Reactions: inspectagame

inspectagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, thanks so much guys, ok KingWarzl when you say you edited it did you just go into the video manager on a new tab or the same page and what you hit save in the info and settings selection ?

Many thanks again folks :)

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Wow, thanks so much guys, ok KingWarzl when you say you edited it did you just go into the video manager on a new tab or the same page and what you hit save in the info and settings selection ?

Many thanks again folks :)
Once the video finished uploading I just went to video manager and the one that wouldnt save just click edit on it and it will let you edit it on that :)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have this problem now too. Really sucks, but hope I can edit it when it's uploaded :)

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
I have this problem now too. Really sucks, but hope I can edit it when it's uploaded :)
You can, I did could edit whenever I uploaded