Your Partners - why you must work for it

Technomania

its over 9000!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
part one can be found here
http://yttalk.com/threads/we-were-blind-absolute-best-way-to-gain-subscribers.149251/

part two can be found here
http://yttalk.com/threads/the-most-important-thing-in-youtube-views.150072/

welcome to part 3 of youtuber's guide of real answers. On this topic it will be all about your partner, MCN (AKA= networks), and alternatives to human partners.

I will start with the most common use of partners, collaboration. I seen too many people making a lot of mistakes on it. So to keep it short heres the list

1. Dont be one sided - its a very common mistake, even now someone will post a thread about playing only for XBOX(whatever) on (name game) or PS# on (game name) or PC (game name). This is wrong, never try to be one game with one (input system) people will have problems and ultimately end the collaboration.

2. Dont be a boss - another common mistake, even now the person posting a thread will want to be a boss. Never try to make anyone a servant because they offer their time to help/play with you dont be all mad about losing power. people do leave on their own free will dont judge them because of your lack to be boss.

3. Dont randomly pick people - not many do it but yes people do it, so if you keep changing people around your whole channel looks mess up. that also means that your audience will think that you are not a good leader and that can be a negative side for your channel forever.

4. Dont randomly say you will collaborate - I really cant believe that some people are posting collaboration then say no to it. life happens yes but if you know that it might not work/meeting wont work then dont do collaboration with a human. the whole idea of collaboration is to meet-up and play/help not dump them for no reason.

5. Stop trying to blame the person - On the game, if you lose because of your partner then dont blame it on him. The responsibility of picking someone lies on your hands, if you knew he was bad at shooter games then why pick him. lastly blaming people shows poor leadership which is a negative effect for your channel to have on.

Now moving on to Networks, now understand that networks do not give views/subscribers. There's an article explaining a good detail on Networks made by Michael

http://yttalk.com/threads/best-youtube-networks.127548/

The final paragraph is about thinking outside the box

p.s he was ask to get the cake somehow without encountering the anime that surround it.

This is more easy to do then any of the 2 that were written here or anywhere. if you look at some videos you'll see that there will be some kind of pet has a partner then a human partner. Pets dont do a lot of funny stuff but when they do its a video gold mine of views. Another way if you hate pets is by anime/cartoons, there is no rule saying you cant draw yourself then make it fake, who knows it could be better than minecraft. Not an artist, not liking to feed a pet then try a robot because why not, the robot does not have to look all terminator its just needs to represent something. hate all the ideas in the paragraph thats where i ran out of ideas since everything you asking is only good for a human.

well thats the end for this thread, i posted it way too early for a good reason and as always i'll make another one next month.