Your opinion about FTС

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
What do you think about them? Should they continue their work or should the government change how much freedom they have and damage they do.

My personal opinion the government needs to look into what they do and fire some of them.

Last edited:

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
They harm us and don't help. 99%of people would agree with me. For years targeted ads did no harm.

Last edited:

clerick

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Your endless tirades about them are kinda tiresome to be honest. I have no problem with them policing exploitative kid content that had gone on for too long and welcome the changes.

Reactions: markkaz

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Your endless tirades about them are kinda tiresome to be honest. I have no problem with them policing exploitative kid content that had gone on for too long and welcome the changes.
Everyone knows they turned agains all content content creators. Even the ones who make good content. They are not policing exploitative content. I wouldn’t be surprised if some other big companies gave them some money so they can all the sudden enforce their 20 year old coppa law. Those devils in suits just say they care about kids while they do their dirty work for other companies.