Vlog Your Moments of 2016 [Rewind Remind]

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
**Video Submission Deadline: 27th December, 2016. Info down below**

Hello everyone.

My name is Callan Wills and I have been inactive for a bit of time on this forums and on YouTube itself. Nevertheless, I am attempting to make (another) comeback, to fulfil consistency.

I have recently thought of an idea, in which I could potentially take an opportunity to do so before it's too late. I am thinking about a collaboration video with as many people possible, sharing their moments of 2016.

This would be a great opportunity, since 2016 has been one of the most interesting (and possibly weirdest) years in recent times (from my perspective at least). Celebrity deaths, Leicester winning the EPL, Trump becoming president, UK voting for Brexit followed by uncertainty..... even YouTube had been making controversy with their ideas of YouTube Heroes, as well as the drama that has been occurring. It certainly has kept me awake for interest towards these events, rather than dying of boredom half of the time.

2016 was known for all of this and more, and I believe that it could be a good chance to share come of your moments and reactions to certain events from this year.

It could be a good opportunity for a little exposure for you, if the idea comes to life. For any chance of it coming to life, I have decided to bring the idea to the forums before it's truly too late.

Here's how it works:

• Create a video of yourself (even a little skit of yours) talking about a moment in 2016
  • Yes, you are allowed to edit it, to show your creativity.
  • The video can go up to 45 seconds in length (Sorry, I have to put a barrier :spin:)

Once you are done with the video:

• Send to theendersnakescallan@gmail.com (if over 25MB, which is likely, you will most likely have to send through Google Drive, or send me a link to your video stored on a cloud)
  • Provide YouTube Channel Name and Link (I don't want to leave an opportunity wasted)
  • Any additional messages could also be added *optional*

If you maybe interested, then leave a post in this thread, or even say in your e-mail that you're from YTtalk, and I shall understand :D

If you have any questions, I shall try to answer them.

Thank You for your time :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Kat Theo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hiya Callan, this could be very interesting for me. I really like the idea. But I have some questions. For one do you just want us like listing out top 2016 moments? ,like how you listed above or do you want us to list it and then talk about it ? like have a little converstation ? let me know
Thanks
Kat
PS I also do some travel videos. let me know if you have some other ideas

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hiya Callan, this could be very interesting for me. I really like the idea. But I have some questions. For one do you just want us like listing out top 2016 moments? ,like how you listed above or do you want us to list it and then talk about it ? like have a little converstation ? let me know
Thanks
Kat
PS I also do some travel videos. let me know if you have some other ideas
Hello Kat. Thank you for your interest :) You can most certainly do a list of your top 2016 moments, and even (if you wanted to), go into discussion about each one as well. Like I say, I may introduced an extension to the timescale of each video if this becomes a thing.
I hope this helps :)

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
**Video Submission Deadline: 27th December, 2016. Info down below**

Hello everyone.

My name is Callan Wills and I have been inactive for a bit of time on this forums and on YouTube itself. Nevertheless, I am attempting to make (another) comeback, to fulfil consistency.

I have recently thought of an idea, in which I could potentially take an opportunity to do so before it's too late. I am thinking about a collaboration video with as many people possible, sharing their moments of 2016.

This would be a great opportunity, since 2016 has been one of the most interesting (and possibly weirdest) years in recent times (from my perspective at least). Celebrity deaths, Leicester winning the EPL, Trump becoming president, UK voting for Brexit followed by uncertainty..... even YouTube had been making controversy with their ideas of YouTube Heroes, as well as the drama that has been occurring. It certainly has kept me awake for interest towards these events, rather than dying of boredom half of the time.

2016 was known for all of this and more, and I believe that it could be a good chance to share come of your moments and reactions to certain events from this year.

It could be a good opportunity for a little exposure for you, if the idea comes to life. For any chance of it coming to life, I have decided to bring the idea to the forums before it's truly too late.

Here's how it works:

• Create a video of yourself (even a little skit of yours) talking about a moment in 2016
  • Yes, you are allowed to edit it, to show your creativity.
  • The video can go up to 45 seconds in length (Sorry, I have to put a barrier :spin:)

Once you are done with the video:

• Send to theendersnakescallan@gmail.com (if over 25MB, which is likely, you will most likely have to send through Google Drive, or send me a link to your video stored on a cloud)
  • Provide YouTube Channel Name and Link (I don't want to leave an opportunity wasted)
  • Any additional messages could also be added *optional*

If you maybe interested, then leave a post in this thread, or even say in your e-mail that you're from YTtalk, and I shall understand :D

If you have any questions, I shall try to answer them.

Thank You for your time :)
I hope i'm not too late to do this! :D I want to try!