Your Latest Achievements: What Are You Proud Of?

captainzurple

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey YTTalkers!

Let's get some more positivity up in here by talking about what we are proud about, how our channels are doing, etc. Brag, show off! Feel good and get it out to the rest of us!

I'm so proud of the direction my channel is going. I feel like I'm bothering everyone on my personal Facebook with all of my posts regarding my channel, lol. I've gained 40 subscribers in the past two weeks and that's with only one video upload (which is a hype video, signaling the end of the three-four week hiatus I took due to medical issues). I'm at 90 subscribers and I've been on Youtube for a month and a half. And in the gaming niche, I'm counting my blessings. The gaming niche is huge and it's hard to gain traction due to the insane amount of gaming channels out there. I've been putting in the hard work, learning to edit better, gaining a social media presence, and doing the research. I'm getting acquainted with Tubebuddy as well.

I'm at 90 subscribers, 107 likes on my Facebook page, 310 followers on Twitter, and I'm just feeling so ecstatic. People have been so nice, as well. I haven't received any hate, which is weird considering the sexism in the gaming community (me being a female). I'm so happy to be welcomed into the niche as I have been. I've been getting messages on Twitter from amazing people who support me and it's just so nice to know that my subscriber base isn't just my friends anymore. I'm reaching out to others, starting my own little community. It's amazing. I have big plans for my channel, new games, a 100 subscriber special Q&A. I've been engaging with my subscribers, treating them like family. Because they are to me and I am just so proud of the channel. I've been busy. I'm going to be starting daily uploads on Wednesday, which is a lot of work but I want to have a schedule all of my subscribers know about. Daily at the same time.

I'm so thrilled with my progress.

What are you excited about? What have you been doing right? Let us know!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So, it's kinda funny. I have decided to give up on YT. Not that I will stop making videos, but that I will stop caring about pleasing the algorithm. The only reason I pushed myself to upload once a week was to appease the algorithm, not because I had that many ideas. It's been 2 year, I'm at 260 subs, it's fine. I'll just start making videos every 2 weeks to give myself more time for my other hobbies (drawing, reading, board games).

Part of that 'I don't care' attitude was making another 'Weird things in -" video. I had made one about England over a year ago that got picked up because of the name and it is my most popular video, but I never made another because of all the negative and whiny comments (aka either people saying that I shouldn't call things 'weird' or people explaining the things I mentioned to death without reading if it had been commented before). So decided to just make one about Australia, since I didn't care about the negatives anymore. And now it has gotten 345 views in 5 days. My previous two videos have 34 views each xD

In conclusion: I am still gonna put YT on the back seat. But it's nice to have a better performing video again :)

Reactions: captainzurple