Your Inspiration?

Cody Daniel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just wanted to know what made you want to do gaming youtube videos? Everyone has a reason.
Mine is because of Markiplier! My best friend Tony showed me a few of his videos and soon enough, I was hooked on him! He's my favorite youtuber to this day! Soon after I started watching him, Mark mentioned how he went through hard times. REALLY hard times. And to get more info I watched his Draw my life video. And to be honest...I really related to it! He and I both have ADHD, are clinically depressed and that big rough patch of what he told about his life is kinda what I'm going through right now and have been for a while. I was even suicidal! But then when I started watching his videos, it really did cheer me up! Both that his stuff is awesome but also that he really cares A LOT about others! And I've always been the same way. I've always been the guy my friends could go to for anything for help or comfort. And after watching enough of Markiplier's videos, I decided to give it a shot! Recently, I decided I wanted to try to make a living off of doing youtube...if I can get that good. But my goal still is and has always been the same as his. To entertain the world, to put a smile on people's faces, to make their day just a little brighter and to tell them that no matter what your problems, no matter how bad things are, you still matter to a lot of people! Ending your own life because of wanting a way out is never a good option! If you have any problems, just know you'll get through it! I know you can! :D

Sorry! I keep getting a little carried away with talking. (Just a little ;) ) So, what's your story and your motivation to do gaming for youtube?

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
Even though my gaming channel has been gone for 3 years now my inspirations were SeaNanners' Minecraft gameplay, FourMileIsland's gaming channel and Paulsoaresjr. Their content is great :U

The inspiration for the whole randomness vlogging thing was thecomputernerd01 lol

Reactions: Cody Daniel