Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Great, thank you! Enough time to think about how to spend it smart :D

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I pretty much invest my earnings into better video equipment. Since my channel content covers a wide variety of situations, I need different types of cameras to cover it adequately. After I have all the equipment I need, then earnings will go towards travel, to get me where I need to be to make the videos my channel was originally created to make. The Jungle Explorer needs to be in the Jungle to make videos about the jungle; know what I mean?

Reactions: UnboxingSve

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ok, so I received first 100$ from youtube :) I spend 24$ on our member @RoxelGraphics to do me some re-branding of logo and banner. Another 40$ I paid for the license of the editing software I am using. So 36$ is left to think something else :D. I am approaching now to 300 subscribers so on that milestone I will do this re-branding stuff and announce some news on my channel.

Reactions: RoxelGraphics

Angelina S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used most on it on food and gas lol. I wish I could put it towards more equipment for my channel.

WebSam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I used part of it for my web hosting and the rest went on some equipment I wanted to upgrade.

ericshift1

Reaction score
I was in Freedom, it was a dollar, probably just sat their. First payment over $500 I spent on an i7 5820k and first payment over $5000 I spent on account & legal advice.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It all goes back into the channel.. for as little as we make.. I spend WAY more on props and such.

Leah.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just got my first YouTube paycheck direct deposited yesterday. Almost as soon as it hit, I bought a ring light from Amazon. I've known for the last month or so that I'd be hitting the threshold soon and I wanted to invest back into my channel. The package comes in Thursday and I can't wait!