Your first paycheck from YouTube..

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
How long did it take for you to finally reach your threshold of $100 on YouTube?

How did you feel, was it worth it?

Just curious :) I still have not reached the threshold yet.

It took me 8 months to reach my threshold. When it was finally in the bank, all I could think of was, "Wow! I actually got money from YouTube. Lol". It was a nice feeling. Not overwhelming but felt pretty good. :D

I personally don't have my ads on but I just wanted to know; When did you turn your ads on and why did you do it? Did you experience anything from the point that you turned it on or did you also have it on? Also, very nice mate!

It took 4 months for my first and now I get one every second month, although i should get one for this months as I got a lot of revenue for my coverage of his hurricane Matthew

I'm nowhere near the threshold as I started my channel less than 3 months ago. I turned ads on early on, not for the money but just to get people used to it really. I figured that I'll turn it on at some point so may as well just get it out of the way now. I did a video though telling my subscribers that's I've turned it on and why, and people seem fine about it.

Back