Your first dislike

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Just got our first dislike! Was on a music video and I feel a sense of accomplishment now! What was your first dislike?!

I have no idea tbh, but I do remember my first hate comment, don't remember what video it was on but I was really happy. I think he said my face looked stupid or something :giggle:.

I have no idea tbh, but I do remember my first hate comment, don't remember what video it was on but I was really happy. I think he said my face looked stupid or something :giggle:.
Still waiting on a hate comment. That's when I know I've truly made it! :thumbsup2:

I've gotten a few dislikes, but I can't remember which one was first. I get a couple of hateful comments every once in a while, generally on the hair videos. I guess people have very strong opinions on long hair.

I was my own first dislike

giphy.gif

Our first dislike was on our first video haha. Comes with the territory i guess. We do a bit of drinking and swearing on our channel which can be a negative to some. Oh well haha

I think it was something to the effect if "you suck at teaching" on a tutorial I did :p

Fortunately none of the other 13k people who watched it seemed to have any issues understanding.

My first dislike was from idk who, but man they disliked all my videos I published until they finally got a life lol, now at the most I usually only get 1-2 dislikes, if that :)

Back