Short Film YOUR COMEDY SHOW/ANIMATION IS NEEDED!!!

Will Miles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey everyone! For a while I have been prepping for a new comedy sketch channel called Sketch'd Up (youtube.com/sketchdup1) basically it is going to be something like CollegeHumor except anyone can get a show on it. All it needs to be is a comedy sketch/animation (it doesn't have to be funny but it is recommended) If you are interested please reply. If you would like an endslate that leads to your normal channel that is fine. but I need people for this project so please reply if you are interested!!! More info will br given later

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I might make some videos for ya. I dunno, if I can get some of my other collabs done, I'm currently trying to move so I'm too busy atm but I'll try to keep this in mind.

Will Miles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I might make some videos for ya. I dunno, if I can get some of my other collabs done, I'm currently trying to move so I'm too busy atm but I'll try to keep this in mind.
Okay, if you could squeeze it in sometime that would be great :) if you ever finish something for me, email it to me @ camandwill23@gmail.com

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer

Jadon

Reaction score
I am definitely interested in doing that. I need to grow my channel. I only have one video up right now and it's actually a joke, but we do make really original and funny ideas.

Will Miles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am definitely interested in doing that. I need to grow my channel. I only have one video up right now and it's actually a joke, but we do make really original and funny ideas.
Great! If you do make something for us we will always link to your channel and you can even post it on your own channel