Your 'accidental' intro

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So I was watching a few videos of mine recently-- (I just like to check on them from time to time, watch a few seconds of them... I actually don't know why, I guess I just like seeing how I look/sound in older videos to see whats changed LOL)
-- and I noticed that I DO have an intro, I never planned to have one (I used to say 'Hello, welcome or welcome back to my channel', but I dropped it a few years ago) but I noticed all my videos seem to start with 'Hello, Today I'm going to-', 'Hello, Today I'm unboxing-' or something along those lines, It must just come naturally to me LOL

So do you have an 'accidental' intro?

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like to start off my video's with describing what the video is about, I think its a good practice. for a while I was saying "lets get to it" right after I would describe what the video was about. I haven't been saying that lately but I should cause people had started repeating that in the comments like a catch frase. it was totally unintentional.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like to start off my video's with describing what the video is about, I think its a good practice.
That's how I start too and after that comes my video animated intro and then the hi and welcome and all about my channel.
Since I script my videos I hardly make accidence.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I started adding 'h-hey!' at the beginning of my vids a few years back and it kinda stuck. Like it feels weird to NOT say it anymore. My brother sometimes uses it without noticing.

One accidental intro I do try to remove is whenever I film a shirt scene like at a con or on location, I always start by saying 'ok guys here is-' or some variation with 'ok guys' at the beginning. The reason I'm doing away with that is usually these short scenes are intended to be edited together to form the actual video at hand and I gotta keep telling myself 'stop saying that, it's gonna sound like you're saying 'ok guys' every 2 minutes in the final cut!'.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden