YouNow?

momoiscoolish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
someone told me that doing live shows on YouNow can help build a youtube audience?
Thoughts? Has this worked for anyone?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
never tried it but I know some have.. You just got to make sure you got your a game on cause if you are boring or worse it might not help.

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have no idea what's that. Please enlighten me regarding this "YouNow" website?

Dee

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have no idea what's that. Please enlighten me regarding this "YouNow" website?
A live show website. Basically you get a minute in front of a lot of viewers to go on live chat and talk, sing... Do whatever. If the viewers like you they thumb you up and you stay on chat for longer. While you are on live chat, at the bottom of the screen, viewers can subscribe to your youtube or follow you on twitter etc. Basically you CAN get a lot of exposure if you are a natural on screen.

Reactions: JohnKenShow

FishySouls

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think those sort of things are best once you have been on YT for a while, as live streaming can put you on the spot a bit.

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A live show website. Basically you get a minute in front of a lot of viewers to go on live chat and talk, sing... Do whatever. If the viewers like you they thumb you up and you stay on chat for longer. While you are on live chat, at the bottom of the screen, viewers can subscribe to your youtube or follow you on twitter etc. Basically you CAN get a lot of exposure if you are a natural on screen.
But, but, but...

I'm a gamer, what do :eek:?! How do I get stream onto it o-o.

Dee

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But, but, but...

I'm a gamer, what do :eek:?! How do I get stream onto it o-o.
I'm not too sure about that, I don't think you can. Just check the website out and see though