Comedy Young American Needed.

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need a cool American type (I’m a bit of an old fashioned nerd from Northern Ireland so I just wouldn’t quite fit this bill) to say a simple line at the Start of one of my videos. Preferably mid 20s. It will be a silly sketch, nothing controversial or anything. Maybe one use of bad language. If you have an HD camera with decent sound and don’t mind appearing in a daft wee sketch please get in contact with me. I only have a small amount of subscribers so this probably wont get you famous or anything like that, but it should be reasonably fun. I will link to your YouTube page in the description.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down, but I'm only 14 XD. My discord is PhysicsFreak#3630.

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, I'm being incredibly dim today! I thought 14 XD was some sort of camera quality. Deary-me, I am out touch! I understand now that you mean you're only 14. I wont ask for your assistance on this project, but good luck with your future videos young man.

Reactions: PhysicsFreak101

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry, I'm being incredibly dim today! I thought 14 XD was some sort of camera quality. Deary-me, I am out touch! I understand now that you mean you're only 14. I wont ask for your assistance on this project, but good luck with your future videos young man.
Thanks, and I found it very humorous that you thought "14 XD" was a camera quality. Oh, and same for you, good luck!

Reactions: BlandMark

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone else fancy doing this?

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, thanks for the offer. I just got a friend to do the role. It wasn't great as he's not even American, but my videos are more about being silly than award winning acting, so it still worked out quite fine. I might ask for your help in future videos though. Maybe for a cut away scene of some Vox pops. Until then, toodle-oo.

kevintracy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Just stumbled on this got a good laugh out of your videos. If you need an American to collaborate with in the future, I'm down. I recently started posting on a regular basis to promote my art business and comic books and put out goofy product reviews and art demonstrations. Every now and then, I get a weird idea for a sketch and would love to have someone who does this stuff for fun involved, too.

Bland Mark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey folks. Sorry for late response. My account stopped working when in China. Also had to give my laptop back to work when I moved home. Hopefully getting a new one soon. Until then I'll gather/write more silly ideas and get in touch with you to take part if you still want to at that time :up2: