Vlog You! Yes..YOU

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I am looking for some collabs to keep me busy. I have a family channel but I do just about everything on it. I am open to family, group, and solo collabs just shot your idea at me and I will see if we can work something out..

Here is a little about me and my family. My name is Sarah I am 24 years old. I am not sure that I have any hobbies.. I have been a preschool teacher for 7 years up until last year and now I am a stay at home mom to my amazing 2.5 year old. Her name is Lillia. A bit about our channel is that we are trying to post daily. We do get at least 5 videos posted every week but we will be aiming for 7 videos a week starting in August. I have just under 100 subs but I am growing daily.

I would love to Collab with you so lets brain storm (bonus if your in or near north eastern ohio)​

Dusty Santos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hello! I live in the new england area. My family channel needs help growing. I do some cooking on my channel (nothing crazy) but maybe we choose a fun recipe and try it out. We can include our kids and viewers can vote on who did it better.

go to pinterest and type in "fun summer recipes for kids" for ideas!

BTW the more the merrier! Tell me if you want in on this!

Reactions: JillDief

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
hello! I live in the new england area. My family channel needs help growing. I do some cooking on my channel (nothing crazy) but maybe we choose a fun recipe and try it out. We can include our kids and viewers can vote on who did it better.

go to pinterest and type in "fun summer recipes for kids" for ideas!

BTW the more the merrier! Tell me if you want in on this!
Awesome! I know a few family channels that would LOVE to do this! Can you email me? SarahAndFam[at]gmail[dot]com

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome. Me too!

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't have a family channel but I do have an idea that might be a good idea for a video for you and it would help if I could get a shout out. You mentioned you're a preschool teacher. A little while ago I made a video about how school affects reading at different levels of child development. As both a teacher and a mom I'm sure you have plenty to say on a subject like that, and I'm sure other parents who watch your channel would be interested in your knowledge. You could just give me a shout out in your video if you decide to talk about it and it could even start a chain conversation with other family channels that will all link back to you :)

I hope this was a little helpful, good luck with everything!
The video on my channel is called "Schoo Ruins Reading", I tried to link it to you but the website won't let me :cry2:

Reactions: Dusty Santos

JillDief

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a family channel too! I would love join in on a collab! My name is Jill btw and I'm 23! Not sure how to add a link to my channel on here so find me at DiefTV on youtube!

Skulletgirl

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to collab. I don't have a family channel but I do talk about my family and being a Mom sometimes in my vlogs and am thinking of moving more in that direction :)

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I don't have a family channel but I do have an idea that might be a good idea for a video for you and it would help if I could get a shout out. You mentioned you're a preschool teacher. A little while ago I made a video about how school affects reading at different levels of child development. As both a teacher and a mom I'm sure you have plenty to say on a subject like that, and I'm sure other parents who watch your channel would be interested in your knowledge. You could just give me a shout out in your video if you decide to talk about it and it could even start a chain conversation with other family channels that will all link back to you :)

I hope this was a little helpful, good luck with everything!
The video on my channel is called "Schoo Ruins Reading", I tried to link it to you but the website won't let me :cry2:

That is a fantastic idea! I will definitly speak on that and shout you out! Keep an eye out i will make it in the next week or so![DOUBLEPOST=1469599385,1469598714][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a family channel too! I would love join in on a collab! My name is Jill btw and I'm 23! Not sure how to add a link to my channel on here so find me at DiefTV on youtube!

could you email me? I would love to chat and put something together

SarahAndFam16@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1469599439][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to collab. I don't have a family channel but I do talk about my family and being a Mom sometimes in my vlogs and am thinking of moving more in that direction :)
I would love to collab with you as well could you email me so we can plan something ♡