YOU WON'T SURVIVE TO THIS (just kidding) | Addiction LP

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys! I wanted to play this game since when I saw it on Gamejolt and I have to admit I don't regret the choice. First of all the graphic: I love the Unreal Engine 4 (especially when I can run them!).
This horror game turn around escaping from a facility after turning on the generators for the exit.
Everything seems easy, if it wasn't for those appearing and disappearing zombies that will pop up to screw us up!
Hope you'll like it!

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually really love your channel hahaha. I have been marathoning a few of your series. Got any ideas for new horror games? I picked up a few for my own stuff at the Steam Sale. But one I would love to see you play one called We Happy Few when it comes out. It looks awesome

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I check every day for the Steam Sale for some serious offers and discounts. It's true, We Happy Few seems really awesome but I don't think I'll be able to afford it D:

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I check every day for the Steam Sale for some serious offers and discounts. It's true, We Happy Few seems really awesome but I don't think I'll be able to afford it D:
Oh no! Curse you expensive games haha. I know that feeling though. Oh well. Even without We Happy Few I can't wait to see more from you!

Reactions: Winger94