Channel Type
Musician
...hopefully,Check this out fellas and tell me what you think! :D

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
SPOILER: Here is my ultra critical critique, and hopefully only to see a real bad mother of a video and track produced by you next time. I don't want to discourage you, because the work is good. Here's my advice after years of working in the Hip-Hop industry, take it or leave it. You could spruce up the tour through the studio with some jump cuts or time remapping. It's odd to see you perform in the room with the mic with the mic pointed at the back of your head. Tweak your flow to sound less like Eminem, and don't follow in Kanye's shoes and self promote as the greatest. I know hip-hop, so I understand that like jazz there are certain standards-- the anthem about over coming great adversity when only about the game itself, is a bit played out. When Jay-Z told his rags to riches story, the album consuming world was given insight into the dangerous world of slinging rock. It's hard for me to believe your message, because it is using borrowed language. You will only become great when the stories that you tell are real, or relatable allegories like those of Andre 3000. I learned this the hard way, starting a career as a story teller, before I had much experience. It limits the genuine work that you can create, but your struggle as an artist can be an interesting story, albiet very popular ala "Never Say Never" just don't be that guy. You are an artist, as displayed on the wall. Hip-Hop is a fusion of MC, DJ, B-Boy, and Street Artist. That visual art angle is one you can emphasize. Play to your strengths.
-Frye

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
SPOILER: Here is my ultra critical critique, and hopefully only to see a real bad mother of a video and track produced by you next time. I don't want to discourage you, because the work is good. Here's my advice after years of working in the Hip-Hop industry, take it or leave it. You could spruce up the tour through the studio with some jump cuts or time remapping. It's odd to see you perform in the room with the mic with the mic pointed at the back of your head. Tweak your flow to sound less like Eminem, and don't follow in Kanye's shoes and self promote as the greatest. I know hip-hop, so I understand that like jazz there are certain standards-- the anthem about over coming great adversity when only about the game itself, is a bit played out. When Jay-Z told his rags to riches story, the album consuming world was given insight into the dangerous world of slinging rock. It's hard for me to believe your message, because it is using borrowed language. You will only become great when the stories that you tell are real, or relatable allegories like those of Andre 3000. I learned this the hard way, starting a career as a story teller, before I had much experience. It limits the genuine work that you can create, but your struggle as an artist can be an interesting story, albiet very popular ala "Never Say Never" just don't be that guy. You are an artist, as displayed on the wall. Hip-Hop is a fusion of MC, DJ, B-Boy, and Street Artist. That visual art angle is one you can emphasize. Play to your strengths.
-Frye

Wow thanks bro!...no comment from me O.O

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hope it was helpful insight and not too harsh criticism; honestly, wouldn't of said anything if you didn't have talent.
yeah i know...and it was hell ahelpfull my dude..thanks!