Gaming You + Me = Dual Com "Race" (Not Racing Games)

FleaIsStupid

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hi there, call me Flea ^^
Pretty much, one of my favorite things to watch on YT is Race To... Series..es. What I mean, is like, taking Binding of Isaac, for example, and racing to mom's heart; separate games, one skype call, one winner. Or take Don't Starve, and whoever dies first loses, or Towns, and again, whoever dies first loses. It adds an interesting twist to things!
Few things I'd like is to also get to know you before we start, I'd love to have a nice partner in this, considering I'd love to make it an ongoing series on my channel. I have Skype, a raidcall with an open channel, a Steam account, and of course this little site where we can go back and forth. I'm in EST time zone, so I'd like it if you are either in the same time zone, or able to stay up/manage even with different times.
So hopefully we can get this workin!

FleaIsStupid

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
This sounds like a great idea. Too bad I don't play PC :/
n'aaaw. I need to get console gaming a bit more. I haven't touched my xbox in ages, and the only thing I do usually play under the realm of console.. ing is PlayStation 2. I mean, i think i'm stuck in the early 2000's with it... ^^'[DOUBLEPOST=1366560305,1366560252][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds fun! I'll do it.
Alright, i'll put you on the list. I also want to ask a few of my friends and such, but I highly doubt some, if any, will wanna do it

Reactions: Luis Patino

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
n'aaaw. I need to get console gaming a bit more. I haven't touched my xbox in ages, and the only thing I do usually play under the realm of console.. ing is PlayStation 2. I mean, i think i'm stuck in the early 2000's with it... ^^'[DOUBLEPOST=1366560305,1366560252][/DOUBLEPOST]

Alright, i'll put you on the list. I also want to ask a few of my friends and such, but I highly doubt some, if any, will wanna do it
Haha, well I would like to do PC I just don't have one good enough to handle games.

PlayStation? Pfft. I use my 360 ;p
Early 2000's, nothing wrong with that haha. Soon those will be considered retro games! If they aren't already. I have my PS2 though, I just haven't played it in sooo long.

Saket Sekhsaria

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Haha, well I would like to do PC I just don't have one good enough to handle games.

Early 2000's, nothing wrong with that haha. Soon those will be considered retro games! If they aren't already. I have my PS2 though, I just haven't played it in sooo long.
Have a ps2 too :D and a wii.

Attachments

FleaIsStupid

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Ill do it , im planning to start gaming on my channel though but have done a collab on gaming before, Id love to help anyway
I'll make sure to keep you in mind ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1366561584,1366561533][/DOUBLEPOST]

My 360 is currently sitting next to me gathering dust... -sad violin-
& Oh dear, no no no, they can't be that old... ohh dear.

Reactions: Luis Patino

Snittman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damnit!
Double posted by accident...
My post is on page 2 now... My bad.. (Can't figure out how to delete...)

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I'll make sure to keep you in mind ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1366561584,1366561533][/DOUBLEPOST]

My 360 is currently sitting next to me gathering dust... -sad violin-
& Oh dear, no no no, they can't be that old... ohh dear.
Oh noooo. Don't let it die!
With the new next gen consoles coming out, the PS2 will soon be retro ;p