You know you're a YouTuber when...

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know you're a YouTuber when you can't even navigate around your house because there's a million cords and cables, two tripods, a ring light and 3 softboxes taking up all the floor space. If you have a significant other, you better thank them for putting up with all this crap! ;-)

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You know you're a YouTuber when you can't even navigate around your house because there's a million cords and cables, two tripods, a ring light and 3 softboxes taking up all the floor space. If you have a significant other, you better thank them for putting up with all this crap! ;-)
Haha I love it!
Here's one to add to it, "You know you're a Youtuber whenever your home you are on Youtube and/or editing your videos. While your significant other has to put up with it." But that's okay. They love you and your room/rooms dedicated to the craft filled with equipment. =]

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha I love it!
Here's one to add to it, "You know you're a Youtuber whenever your home you are on Youtube and/or editing your videos. While your significant other has to put up with it." But that's okay. They love you and your room/rooms dedicated to the craft filled with equipment. =]
True! Unfortunately for me, my "room" is the kitchen! That goes over WELL! LOL

Reactions: Farley Productions

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
... When you start a conversation with "Hey guys, my name is.." ;D
YASSSSS! "Hey, guys..." should be the YouTube company slogan!

(When researching starting a channel, I SWORE I would NEVER say "hey guys". First video, said it 5 times. :rolleyes:

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You know when you´re a youtuber when you watch a video, and think about the editing!

When you want to record everything.
Yep that´s me alright! I travel everywhere and record almost everything! A guard at a museum told me a couple of times not to record, but I couldn´t help it! That´s the life of a youtuber!

Reactions: Sam4God and vMinti