You know when you're a dog owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
No Im just done arguing, Im done, so go ahead put me down I really dont care
Be completely honest, you don't reaalllyyy care if I ban you?

Cory

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Be completely honest, you don't reaalllyyy care if I ban you?
I do care if you ban me its just Im done arguing with people on here, Im done arguing, its sickening, I just wanna be left alone for a little bit, Im sorry if I was a jerk earlier but now I want to be left alone and your not letting it go

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I do care if you ban me its just Im done arguing with people on here, Im done arguing, its sickening, I just wanna be left alone for a little bit, Im sorry if I was a jerk earlier but now I want to be left alone and your not letting it go
You were the one who brought this back to life. Please take responsibility for your actions.

Cory

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You were the one who brought this back to life. Please take responsibility for your actions.
I did and said sorry but also you could ban me but I could also report you for harassment, I have asked you to stop talking to me and you have yet to do that, yes you could ban me but harassment is illegal, now please leave me alone and if you ban me I will report you to the police for harassment

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I did and said sorry but also you could ban me but I could also report you for harassment, I have asked you to stop talking to me and you have yet to do that, yes you could ban me but harassment is illegal, now please leave me alone and if you ban me I will report you to the police for harassment
1. I am a moderator. I am the one along with the other moderators who handle the reports. Stop acting tough.
2. I am not harassing you. You're the one who keeps insulting people claiming you are the victim.
3. Report me to the police? LOL. Go ahead. I'm waiting right here.

Reactions: TechTac

Cory

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
1. I am a moderator. I am the one along with the other moderators who handle the reports. Stop acting tough.
2. I am not harassing you. You're the one who keeps insulting people claiming you are the victim.
3. Report me to the police? LOL. Go ahead. I'm waiting right here.
all I know is that I said Im sorry, Im tired and dont feel good, why cant you let this go, and harassment in unwanted attention from an individual

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
all I know is that I said Im sorry, Im tired and dont feel good, why cant you let this go, and harassment in unwanted attention from an individual
You are a terrible person.

Saying that, we, the best community on the internet is harassing you. You're the one who has harassed us with your f*****g spam, your f*****g arguing and you being a f*****g ******* in general. You are so banned and don't ever, EVER return to YTtalk.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
If he wants to go pearl let him go. Sometimes people need to cool down before they can think rationally and make sense and not everyone can just truly apologize. He's probably right to want to leave. It's sometimes just the only decision people can make in the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1367308137,1367308046][/DOUBLEPOST]
She's not harassing you dude, she's just... wanting you to apologize cause she feels like you were really out of line, just go for the night man just go sleep it off or something, you too Pearl, and let's just all see how we feel tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1367308165][/DOUBLEPOST]
If he wants to go pearl let him go. Sometimes people need to cool down before they can think rationally and make sense and not everyone can just truly apologize. He's probably right to want to leave. It's sometimes just the only decision people can make in the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1367308137,1367308046][/DOUBLEPOST]
She's not harassing you dude, she's just... wanting you to apologize cause she feels like you were really out of line, just go for the night man just go sleep it off or something, you too Pearl, and let's just all see how we feel tomorrow.
Wait... time zones... ok just go until you've gotten some perspective LMAO

Reactions: Kath and Reina

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
She's not harassing you dude, she's just... wanting you to apologize cause she feels like you were really out of line, just go for the night man just go sleep it off or something, you too Pearl, and let's just all see how we feel tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1367308165][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait... time zones... ok just go until you've gotten some perspective LMAO
We have discussed this matter in the staff room and has decided to ban him. And I did. Like half an hour ago, so you're a little late. xD

Reactions: Symph

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
We have discussed this matter in the staff room and has decided to ban him. And I did. Like half an hour ago, so you're a little late. xD
Might wanna look again, he's created another account.

Yes, I know I made a tread about going to bed. But now I can't sleep xD don't judge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.