You know when you're a dog owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I prefer just going on google chrome on my phone :D I think that its easier then tapatalk, and you can check you posts and YTtalk cash :p
Haha I can't stand going on chrome or whatever on my phone xD You can check your posts on tapatalk ;) Just not your cash. But then I don't pay much attention to those anyways xD

The best part is when you go onto the computer next, and you have like 100's of notifications xD[DOUBLEPOST=1367304020,1367303925][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd put my magic gif here to ease the mood in a more postively arousing way, but I'm not on my laptop, so yeah.
You can thank me later :p
wer_zps845fe636.gif

Haha I can't stand going on chrome or whatever on my phone xD You can check your posts on tapatalk ;) Just not your cash. But then I don't pay much attention to those anyways xD

The best part is when you go onto the computer next, and you have like 100's of notifications xD[DOUBLEPOST=1367304020,1367303925][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can thank me later :p
wer_zps845fe636.gif
The deed is done. The mood is set.

I love how this thread went from me asking for suggestions, to just randomness about animals xD Oh you derailers ;P[DOUBLEPOST=1367304208,1367304188][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have it saved to my photobucket :p
Haha, I should probably save them on a photo sharing site too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back