You know when you're a dog owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGATV

YASSS
So I plan on making a video about "You know when you're a dog owner when..." (Or if you have a better title idea, let me know :p ), and show some stuff that happens to me on a daily basis now that I have a dog haha. I have a couple of ideas, but i'm looking for some more.

Any of you have a dog? What's do you think makes you a dog owner? :)

So I plan on making a video about "You know when you're a dog owner when...", and show some stuff that happens to me on a daily basis now that I have a dog haha. I have a couple of ideas, but i'm looking for some more.

You KNOW your a dog owner when another stray dog has seven freaking puppies in your garage and you keep all seven for a couple months, and then only end up selling four out of the seven.

So I plan on making a video about "You know when you're a dog owner when..." (Or if you have a better title idea, let me know :p ), and show some stuff that happens to me on a daily basis now that I have a dog haha. I have a couple of ideas, but i'm looking for some more.

the only thing is Im not a dog person, I cant stand barking it gives me a very bad headache, I cant stand stepping in poop in my own yard, there annoying and needy in my opinion, I absolutely LOVE cats, I have a cat

You KNOW your a dog owner when another stray dog has seven freaking puppies in your garage and you keep all seven for a couple months, and then only end up selling four out of the seven.
Haha that sucks. Although I love puppies :3 But it would suck to take care of dogs that you really don't want to lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1367298544,1367298511][/DOUBLEPOST]
omg best idea for a video :D <3
Right? :p Waffles will be the big star! XD

Haha that sucks. Although I love puppies :3 But it would suck to take care of dogs that you really don't want to lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1367298544,1367298511][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right? :p Waffles will be the big star! XD
Don't get me wrong I love the "pups". Thats what we call them, thats what makes my family a dog family! xD My mom tried to keep all seven, and that would give us nine in total. :O

the only thing is Im not a dog person, I cant stand barking it gives me a very bad headache, I cant stand stepping in poop in my own yard, there annoying and needy in my opinion, I absolutely LOVE cats, I have a cat
Haha I like cats, but I don't think i'd want one. All they do is lay around, staring at you like they are going to kill you in your sleep or something. They poop in your house and make it stink >.<

Lol I have gone beyond owner. I have always been around dogs. I have helped with plenty of litters and cared for many strays :). Currently I have 3 chihuahuas and a pitbull mix that :D. Hopefully it stays like that for a while lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back